Celebrate an "Eggstra" Special Easter with Kruse & Muer Restaurants!
In addition to our carry out menu, we've got something "Eggstra" special this Easter! We will be offering traditional, family style, holiday feasts to go!
Kruse & Muer Locations
Open Easter 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Easter Feast Available Until 4 p.m.
The Rochester Chop House
Open Easter 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Call now to place your order!
Kruse & Muer Locations:
- Fully Cooked Brown Sugar Glazed Spiral Sliced Ham
- Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Onion Strings
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Harvest Pilaf
- Cranberry Cherry Sauce
- Apple Cobbler with Oat Streusel Topping
- Signature Rolls
All for $130
Individual meal also available, without bread or dessert for $19.
The Rochester Chop House:
- Whole Roasted Tenderloin with mushrooms & garlic in a rich marsala demi glace
- Arugula Salad with shaved parmesan, lemon & olive oil
- Haricot Vert Almondine
- Lobster Macaroni & Cheese
- Tri Color Marble Potatoes roasted with butter, olive oil & fresh herbs
- Freshly Baked Ciabatta Rolls
- 4 Berry Cobbler
All for $190
Feeds Approximately 6 and includes a French Baguette, Fresh Arugula, Muer Mustard Sauce & Creamy Horseradish Boursin to enjoy Tenderloin Sandwiches with the leftovers.