A recent poll asked 100 women what they wanted most for Valentine’s Day. Not surprisingly, the #1 choice was a romantic dinner out with their man. Many wanted flowers and chocolates, and a few even said they wanted a new car! We can’t exactly offer you that last one, but at Kruse and Muer you are sure to get a wonderful meal at a table set for two.
Now a night out doesn’t even have to be a wine and dine extravaganza – just a nice affordable evening as in the old days, before the kids and mortgage, filled with love and laughter. You may be asking “How do get back into the pre-marriage mode?” Easy. Come prepared with romantic and inquiring questions. This fun exercise works with any couple!
- Your first crush – what drew you to her/him?
- Your first date – where did you go, what did you do and how long did the relationship last?
- Are you satisfied with the shared friends we have?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…
- What are your friendship needs outside our relationship?
- Can you name three qualities that attracted you when you met me/got to know me?
- Which is your dream destination and why?
- What is your idea of a truly romantic evening?
- What are you going to order for dinner?
That last one may be the toughest.
Traditionally, Valentine’s Day dishes do include food other than desserts. Fish is popular in February, and so is our own Lake Superior Whitefish. If it’s pasta you are looking for, our Parmesan Encrusted Shrimp and a hearty Charley’s Chowder will do nicely. Nothing says romance like wine, and our selection is a wide arrangement of vintage.
There’s no other day on the calendar quite like Valentine’s Day. We would be honored if you and your significant other would spend it with us!